What is Partitioning?
Welco Partitioning is the ideal way to divide an area or create new layouts in existing buildings. It is cost-effective, easy to install and optimises the use of available space.
Fully-flexible and bespoke to you, Welco Partitioning has unlimited configurations and uses, with options to suit all requirements. It is able to change with your business and often eliminates the expense of moving to a new location. It can provide soundproofing, security and privacy to previously open plan locations and is available in a range of styles and finishes.
Where can it be used?
Quite simply, anywhere - factories, warehouses, production areas, commercial offices and classrooms can all be divided for maximum utilisation.
Suitable for a wide variety of uses including:
- Creating a secure work or storage area
- Enclosing a Quality Control Department
- Accommodating additional personnel
- Sectioning off production and/or machinery
Welco Partitioning always offers the solution best suited to your specific needs.
How does it work?
Welco Partitioning includes of an assortment of modular systems each comprising a small number of key components to match your requirements.
Standard and bespoke panels ensure any size and height can be achieved. All systems can be enclosed by adding a ceiling to create a ‘building within a building’.
Once the partitioning has been installed it can be easily and efficiently expanded or altered as the needs of your business change.
What is available?
The Welco Partitioning range has a number of options to suit every environment, scale and budget.
Single Skin Partitioning
- Single Skin is practical and cost-effective - suitable for industrial applications such as dividing walls in warehouses and factories, or creating secure areas and production environments.
- Welco single skin partitioning is a low-cost integrated single steel system suitable for a wide range of applications, including offices, storage facilities, secure areas, and dividing walls.
- The system is quick and easy to construct and features a comprehensive selection of single, double and sliding doors, all of which can be fitted with interlocks and most other types of locks and latches.
- Single skin glazed panels are fitted with laminated safety glass during the manufacturing process, ensuring an exact fit.
- The panels are bolted to the floor which means they have the added benefit of being demountable and relocatable with a minimum of effort – adaptable to suit every requirement.
- Single skin standard panels come in a wide variety of width and height options, with the addition of bespoke panels to ensure all size requirements up to 15m high are catered for.
- Single skin partitioning is available in various vertical elevations, including:
- All solid steel
- All weldmesh
- Half steel, half weldmesh
- Half steel, half glass
- Half solid, part glass, part steel (above glass)
- Epoxy powder coated in a choice of standard colours – other colours are available on request.
- Full weldmesh panel modules provide safe enclosure of machines or equipment, with hinged door panels and 2-lever locking system.
- Optional sheet steel panel or grid tile ceilings provide a fully enclosed 'building within a building'.
Double Skin Partitioning
Double Skin is ideal for the creation of offices and areas where an element of additional sound reduction and insulation are required. A fully fire rated version to BS 476: part 22: 1987 can be provided.
- Welco Double skin partitioning is a high-quality, integrated system providing a smooth internal and external finish with minimal joints.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, including offices, storage, production and security areas – the clean, high-grade finish makes the system particularly ideal for food or chemical environments.
- Quick and easy to construct, the system has a comprehensive choice of single, double and sliding doors available. All are compatible with most types of locks and latches, including interlocks.
- Panels sit directly into a floor channel with optional laminate skirting available.
- Double skin standard panels come in a wide variety of width and height options, with the addition of bespoke panels to ensure all size requirements are catered for.
- Double skin partitioning is available in various vertical elevations, including:
- All solid steel
- Half steel, half glass
- Half solid, part glass, part steel (above glass)
- Zintec steel sheets with 50mm high density Rockwool slab infill provide an element of sound reduction and insulation.
- Epoxy powder coated in a choice of standard colours – other colours can also be supplied.
- Panels can be supplied to fire rating standard BS476: part 22: 1987
- Optional ceiling provides an enclosed ‘building within a building’ – sheet steel panel and grid tile options available.
Clean Room Partitioning
Clean Room Partitioning is designed specifically for creating a controlled, sterile and secure environment. It is often ulitised in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, engineering and technology industries. The full clean room package consists of partitioning and air handling systems.
Welco clean room partitioning will be tailored to your required level of cleanliness and ensure compliance with regulatory standards. With the correct air handling and operating procedures in place it can be used up to Federal class 100 (ISO class 5).
High Bay Partitioning
High Bay Partitioning enables you to make efficient use of available head space. Single skin, modular panels can span up to 15m high creating a fully contained secure area. With the ability to profile into sloping roofs if necessary, they are perfect for factory or warehouse facilities.
Panel options include mesh, solid steel or part glazed and all are demountable for easy relocation if needed.
Ceiling solutions including long span are available to create clear areas of up to 20m.
Office Partitioning provides an attractive method of creating, altering or subdividing existing office areas, with a choice of Composite, Fire Rated Stud, or Glazed panels.
We offer an extensive range of office partitioning systems and other office interior fit-out services.
Whether it is to reconfigure an existing space or develop and design a brand-new working environment, we can provide you with a stylish, quality solution. Our extensive knowledge and experience will deliver a value-for-money package designed to suit your particular requirements.
A choice of Composite, Fire Rated Metal Stud or Glazed panels, with a wide selection of finishes, glazing elevations and fittings is available.
Suspended ceilings can be fitted to create a completely enclosed office space.
Acoustic Pods are a stylish method of maintaining personal space in an open plan environment, ensuring protection from sound and visual distractions.
Aspect* and Plaza* are acoustic pods that create a contemporary and flexible alternative to traditional fixed type partitioning. Perfect as a short meeting location, nomadic working office, or simply for use as a private chill out hub - they are a stylish solution with the added benefit of providing excellent long-term investment.
Standard Specification Includes:
- Up to 34db acoustic rating
- LED Lighting
- PIR motion/occupancy sensor
- 6mm glass panels, soft open/close doors
- Airflow unit
- Magnetic glass board
- Media column with VGA and HDMI capability
Mesh storage cages are ideal where security is required to combat theft or protect equipment. They are also suitable for storing items covered by COSHH regulations. Security cages feature a roof and locking door panels and can be situated in or out of doors.
Any required size and configuration can be provided with both straight and angled runs possible. A range of additional security features including choice of lock type and smaller mesh size are available.
The robust system is quick and easy to construct. Security cages have the added benefit of being de-mountable and can be relocated with a minimum of effort.
Designed to comply with BS.5304 :1988 ‘Safety of Machinery’, Welco machine guards are perfect for the safe enclosure of equipment and appliances. A comprehensive range of single and double doors are available. If required, these can all be fitted with isolating switches to stop machinery automatically when the door is opened.
Machine guards are easy to take down and relocate thanks to their simple, yet effective construction method.
Bespoke designs are available along with a choice of mesh gauges to increase security.
How can we help you?
Welco offer a No Obligation site survey service, carried out by one of our skilled and experienced regional technical representatives. This enables us to discuss your objectives and apply our knowledge to scope a proposal which best suits your needs. We will then provide a thorough and detailed quotation, with an appropriate layout drawing for your consideration. We are happy to return to site until your total satisfaction is determined.
Please call now to discuss your requirements and arrange a No Obligation site survey - 0800 954 9001
Already know what you're looking for? Fill out our online Quote Request now and we'll reply back within 24 hours & arrange a FREE site survery if required.